- This is a high spec low profile digital servo made by Yokomo that is most suitable for an important drift machine of steering response. It has optimum setting for stepping up from running sets etc. realizing low price while having sufficient specification with operation speed 0.09 sec and torque 9 kg. It is a full metal gear specification with excellent impact resistance and abrasion resistance, adopting double bearing bearing of the final gear, latest high durability coreless motor, and it is a high speed steering servo with good response. By keeping the height of the case low, it is easy to install on the machine, and furthermore by making the middle case made of aluminum, the toughness without raising the sound even under severe conditions under load is attractive.
- ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â» SANWA PropoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s SSR (Sanwa Super Response) is not supported. Please use it in normal mode.
- Speed: 0.09sec / 60 Ã‚Â° (6.0V)
- Torque: 9.0kg / cm (6.0V)
- Dimension: 40.8 x 20.3 x 25.5mm
- Weight: 45.0g
What's in the box
- Yokomo Low Profile Digital Steering Servo SP-6099N X 1 pcs