- Suitable for certain Sanwa transmitter only
This is the RX-371 3-Channel 2.4GHz FH2 Surface Receiver from Sanwa. The RX-371 is a small, lightweight, economically priced receiver that is compatible with all Sanwa 2.4GHz FH2 capable surface transmitters. This receiver works equally well in cars, trucks and boats, and is a great way to go when you don't need more than 3 channels.
- One-Touch Binding
- Single Receiver Antenna
- Compatible will All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-2 Surface Transmitters
- Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-2
- Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 6.0v
- Weight: 0.33oz (9.5gr)
- Dimensions: 1.03 x 1.18 x 0.62in (26.1 x 29.9 x 15.7mm)
- Fail Safe: Yes (Throttle)
- Connector Type: Universal 'Z'
- Sanwa RX-371FS Receiver (1pc)
- This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.0v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell or 5 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack.
- This receiver is a direct replacement for the Sanwa MX-V radio system. In addition, it is compatible with all other Sanwa 2.4GHz FH2 capable surface transmitters, such as the MX-V, M11X, MT-4, MX-3X and more.
- Sanwa RX-371FS Receiver X 1 pcs